Detox Food: Vegetables
Detoxification: The removal of poisons or toxins from the body.A Few Guidelines For The Detox Phase
1. Refrain from eating anything that is not included in this Detox Phase. This especially includes sugar and hidden sugars—juice, sports drinks, protein bars, vanilla yogurt, etc. Consume walnuts, as they are a superior nut.
2. You can drink as much water and herbal tea as you desire, but only drink the amount of water you are thirsty for. Don't ever force yourself to drink too much water. Green tea (naturally decaffeinated) is another option.
3. Avoid drinking tap water. Spring water is best. Filtered water is okay.
4. Avoid coffee during this phase. If you find this is impossible, gradually cut down and mix decaffeinated coffee for one to two weeks until you are weaned off. Coming off coffee cold turkey will create lethargy for about one to two days. If possible, use organic coffee.
5. This Detox Phase can be done every other month to keep the liver in top shape. Some people continue the Detox Phase for months until they start craving protein, at which point they introduce an adequate amount to turn off the craving.
6. The exercise program can be combined when doing this Detox Phase, but only if your energy is high; and make sure you keep your pulse rate low, below 130.
7. Avoid dairy. A small amount of low-fat cottage cheese or plain low-fat yogurt is acceptable, also a little butter and low-fat cheese.
8. Avoid anything with MSG (monosodium glutamate). MSG is a flavor enhancer, which not only makes the food taste better than it is but makes you hungrier. This is why you can't stop eating just one potato chip, and this is also why you get hungry one hour after consuming Chinese food. Many restaurant foods, especially Chinese, contain this chemical. It is a big fluid retainer.
The 7 Principles of Fat Burning
Having the correct plan for your body type is a much easier and faster and healthier way to keeping the weight off. In The 7 Principles of Fat Burning we not only tell you what to do but we change the way you look at calories, hormones and fat burning so you CAN finally succeed. ...read more